You will work in a so-called Cleanroom. A Cleanroom is a very clean working environment. This space is designed to limit or completely exclude contamination or contamination in the production process that takes place in this environment. Depending on the work, as a Cleanroom employee you usually fulfill the position of an assembly technician or assembly employee. Anyone with technical insight can work as a Cleanroom employee.
Assembling technical products also requires technical insight.
Other activities of a Cleanroom employee may include cleaning and packaging parts.
Various products can be made within a Cleanroom. A Cleanroom is used to manufacture products, such as semiconductors for telephones, computers or space travel. Medicines are also often made in a cleanroom.
In addition, this space can be used to perform measurements or tests with certain products.
A Cleanroom employee carries out checks, assembles products and reads technical drawings.
The work schedule of a Cleanroom employee is often very clear. You work in a certain shift for a number of days and then you switch again.
Furthermore, your tasks will include:
- You work in 2 shifts; one week Mon. until Fri. 6:00 am - 2:30 pm and the other week Mon. until Fri. 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Working according to the rules and procedures of the Cleanroom
- Cleaning and packing of various products and/ or parts of products
- Assembling products
- Keeping the workplace clean
- Notice and report deviations