A Logistics Employee (also known as Warehouse Employee) is someone who fulfills an executive and organizing function in a warehouse, wholesaler or distribution center. During the entire process of delivery, storage and shipment, the Logistics Employee is responsible for the correct course of processes. The position of Logistics Employee is comparable to that of Order Picker. The difference is that an Order Picker is primarily responsible for collecting, completing and preparing shipments for shipment, whereas a Logistics Employee has a broader range of tasks.
What does a Logistics Employee do?
In general, Logistics Employees have the following tasks. This can also include your tasks / work as a Logistics Employee / Order Picker for this company in Eindhoven.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Packing and possibly repacking products
- Scanning, sorting and labeling goods and preparing orders for shipment
- Accurately checking products on quality, quantity, packaging and serial number, among other things
- Identify and repair any errors or deviations from outgoing or incoming orders
- Inventory of warehouse stock
- Moving goods in the warehouse using a reach truck or forklift (if you want to and have a certificate - so not a must)
- Tidying up and keeping the warehouse clean
Your goal is to prepare medication orders for transport and can leave the warehouse on time. You will work in a pleasant and clean working environment.
In line with your qualities and competencies, we will link you to a vacant logistics position within this company.
At this company in Eindhoven (Parkforum; near Eindhoven Airport) it is possible to work full time or part time (at least 3 days).
You can get started here as:
- Order picker using a handheld scanner
- Machine filler
- Clearer/ sorter
- Forwarding employee (Transport)
#warehouse #evening #allround