You will work in a so-called Cleanroom. A Cleanroom is a very clean working environment. This space is designed to limit or completely exclude contamination or contamination in the production process that takes place in this environment. Depending on the work, as a Cleanroom employee you usually fulfill the position of an assembly technician or assembly employee. Anyone with technical insight can work as a Cleanroom employee.
Assembling technical products also requires technical insight.
Other activities of a Cleanroom employee include cleaning and packaging parts.
Various products can be made within a Cleanroom. A Cleanroom is used to manufacture products, such as semiconductors for telephones, computers or space travel. Medicines are also often made in a cleanroom.
In addition, this space can be used to perform measurements or tests with certain products.
A Cleanroom employee carries out checks, assembles products and reads technical drawings.
The work schedule of a Cleanroom employee is often very clear. You work in a certain shift for a number of days and then you switch again.
Furthermore, your tasks in this position of Cleanroom Fine Assembly will include:
- Working according to the rules and procedures of the Cleanroom
- Fine mechanical cleaning of small plastic stickers which must be placed very precisely on foil and in small protective boxes. Therefor, you work a lot with fine tools, like a pincette/ tweezers
- Measuring the cleanliness of products by a computer
- Assembling metal products with very tiny screws and perform quality inspection/ checks
- Notice and report deviations
You do the above mentioned tasks sitting, because of the accuracy of the job.
You work full time in 2 shifts; one week Mon. to Fri. from 5:45am - 2:45pm and the other week Mon. to Fri. from 3:15pm - 00:15am.
#techniek #productiemedewerker #ploegendienst #assemblage