As a Network Engineer working within the Computer Systems team your mission is to design, build, diagnose and maintain the network which connects many computing nodes within the platform. With the team you strive to build the best possible platform, and deliver a truly rugged backbone to operate on a level beyond what has been asked.
Some examples of your contribution:
- Supporting the architects in designing new and improving/extending existing network topologies
- Working closely together with other disciplines and departments to ensure a correct and coherent system
- Making continuous improvements in architecture and way of working
- Implement the network topology, security and diagnostics in line with the created designs
- Directly pick up critical issues with prototype machines
- Develop automated deployment of network configurations
- Providing functionality for application specific network and system diagnostics
- Validating and delivering the implementation.