Dit ga je doen
As a Cleaner / Operator you work independently under the leadership of an Object Coordinator and you ensure that customers can enjoy the best coffee and tea every day!
- Machines for food and beverage cleaning (cleaning, refilling, maintaining the machines) on your own fixed route with different customers / companies
- You also ultimately take care of the snack and soft drink vending machines
- Ensuring stock levels are up (coffee, tea, sugar, milk)
- It prevents malfunctions in the vending machines, because you clean the vending machines properly
- You can resolve minor faults on the vending machines yourself/remove equipment
- Light administrative work
- You are able to demolish physical work (lifting a dozen, bending over and walking a lot)
- Your working days are from Monday to Friday between 07:00 and 15:00. Total 37.5 hours per week; Full-time
Dit krijg je
You will work in a fun and varied team with a pleasant working atmosphere! Within this realized organization you fulfill an independent role. We would like to offer you the following if you can start at this beautiful company;
- Fulltime job; ideal for daytime with a view of a fixed location
- Excellent gross hourly wage of â‚¬13.55
- Fixed expense allowance of â‚¬ 17 net per month.
- Travel allowance for a large part (from 10 km one way). security of your route, a company car is also an option
- A solid internal training, especially when you can start
- And P.L.E.Z.I.E.R.I.G.E. colleagues!
Dit ben je
Of course, because of the contact with the many Dutch customers / companies, you have an excellent command of the Dutch language. In addition, we expect you to enjoy working and preferably you have already gained experience with this work from within this industry.
- You are good with people
- You master the Dutch language in word and writing
- You decide on a valid VCA certificate
- You work in a described way and quickly learn practical actions
- Can a valid Declaration on Behavior (VOG) be arranged for you?
- A driver's license B is an essential.
- You preferably live in the De Pijp, Jordaan, Western Islands region.
Hier ga je werken
This organization completely unburdens customers by taking care of all food and drink needs. They consider, in consultation with the customer, the different areas with the right vending machines, which offer a variety of hot and cold drinks with healthy, good and tasty snacks.
The hospital of this modern and operational company is located in Son (near Eindhoven), but they operate nationwide. They are real coffee lovers and make every coffee moment a real moment of enjoyment. They serve the best coffee and tea with tasty, healthy snacks and drinks that they have carefully prepared. With the well-being of the customer and the employees first. With the products they make the difference in the country of origin.
When you join us, you work for the most sustainable vending player in the field of coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks at work. More than 600 colleagues work there.
This company offers employees countless opportunities to develop, is very enterprising, innovative and always service and customer-oriented.
Are you the Operator we are looking for? Then apply now and we will contact you directly.
Do you have any questions or do you just want to start immediately? Then call our office as soon as possible.
Our enthusiastic team would like to help you find the ideal job.
You can reach us on 040 303 09 80 & 06-82064329
We'd love to hear from you!
Wat gebeurt er na jouw sollicitatie? Uitgaande van een volledig positief traject zijn dit de stappen die je mag verwachten.
Binnen 1 werkdag ontvang je een reactie
Kennismaking op onze vestiging of digitaal
Voorstellen bij opdrachtgever
Kennismaking bij opdrachtgever
Contract tekenen bij WerkTalent en aan de slag!