Dit ga je doen
This organization has set out the search for an experienced Lead System Analyst with a passion for SAP. So are you curious about this great opportunity and are you fluent in Dutch? Then read on!
Our client in Son is in the facility services industry. They are Marketleader in the field of coffee- and vendingmachines. Completely unburdening their customers by using their expertise in the field of sustainability quality and a healthy lifestyle is in their DNA.
- You prepare technical and functional system designs that meet the local needs of our subsidiaries, this happens mainly in SAP environments.
- Taking final responsibility for various projects such as an upgrade of Hybris, replacement of PDA to Android, use and further development of SAP BTP and SAP GTW.
- Monitoring the quality of IT systems and processes to ensure efficient and stable operation at all times.
- Acting as a mentor for your team members, you ensure that they can take projects to heart independently and that they continue to learn within the field of system analysis.
Dit krijg je
- You will end up in a fun team with various IT professionals.
- You get the chance to take on projects yourself and develop them further
- You work in a dynamic moving environment, so no day is the same
- A working week of 38.75 hours
- 30 vacation days based on full-time employment
- An attractive pension regulation
- A salary that is perfectly tailored to your personal and professional expertise
Dit ben je
Of course, because of the contact with the many Dutch customers / companies, you have an excellent command of the Dutch language.
- You master the Dutch language in word and writing
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in IT or Cybersecurity
- The SAP Mobile platform, SAP BTP, SAP GTW, SAP Work Manager holds no secrets for you.
- You have an analytical mind who can come up with solutions in an efficient and pragmatic matter
- You are willing to work from our office in Son and from our office in Flanders. In addition, international travel is no problem for you.
Hier ga je werken
This organization completely unburdens customers by taking care of all food and drink needs. In consultation with the customer, they equip the various areas with the right vending machines, which offer a variety of hot & cold drinks with healthy, good and simply tasty snacks.
The head office of this modern and growing company is located in Son (near Eindhoven), but they operate nationwide. They are real coffee lovers and they make every coffee moment a real moment of enjoyment. They serve the best coffee and tea with tasty, healthy snacks and drinks that they have carefully selected. With the well-being of the customer and the employees first. With the products they make the difference in the country of origin.
They listen carefully to customers and end users and are always looking to offer the most innovative products and services. At this company they completely unburden their customers with personal support and technical maintenance. All this together makes them truly customer-oriented and distinctive. They feel responsible for giving people access to high quality products anytime, anywhere.
The ranges are therefore varied and carefully composed. They always offer the choice between products that respond more to health and products that are more in line with enjoyment. They also provide a suitable environment, with attractive spaces in which they make their products accessible 24/7 and do so with a strong focus on custom work and innovative solutions, with dedication and energy. With care and in a socially responsible manner. In doing so, they look for sustainable relationships with customers in order to achieve structural progress together.
When you join us, you work for the most sustainable vending player in the field of coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks at work. More than 600 colleagues work there.
This company offers employees plenty of opportunities to develop, they are very enterprising, innovative and always service and customer-oriented.
Are you the Lead System Analyst we are looking for? Then apply now and we will contact you directly.
Do you have any questions or do you just want to start immediately? Then call our office as soon as possible.
Our enthusiastic team would like to help you find the ideal job.
You can reach us on 040 303 09 80 & 06-82064329
We'd love to hear from you!
met ons op
Heb je vragen?