Dit ga je doen
Do you like a physically job? Do you like to be very active and are you a real team player? And are you good with an EPT or forklift truck? We are looking for someone for a small team in Veldhoven for various tasks, from labelling to loading and unloading trucks with an EPT or forklift truck. Are you the person to make this all run smoothly? You will get a lot in return. Take a look under "What we offer".
In addition, you will do all this;
- You will work in a 2-shift operation with these working hours: morning shift from 6:00 to 15:00 and afternoon shift from 15:00 to 00:00
- Scanning, sorting and labelling goods and preparing them for dispatch
- Performing administrative tasks such as entering data into the logistics system
- Experience or a certificate for an EPT/fork truck is preferred
Dit krijg je
This is what you get!
- A salary between â‚¬2750 and â‚¬2850 bruto
- Perspective on a permanent contract
- Working in a large and growing company
- A friendly working environment in an internationally diverse team
- A travel allowance from 10 KM
- More than 200 free online trainings and courses from the WerkTalent Academy
- Increasing holiday allowance
Dit ben je
What do we expect from you?
- You speak and understand English well
- You are not afraid of physical work
- Willing to work on a Saturday morning
- You live in the area of Eindhoven and Veldhoven
Hier ga je werken
Working for this company in Eindhoven means being part of a fast-growing organization and is characterized by its informal character and short lines of communication.
They belong to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce and manage the logistical flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, expensive parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world. The strength lies in the total solution. They not only develop customer-specific packaging materials, but also take care of the entire process.
From the service center in Eindhoven, they ensure that reusable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition anywhere in the world. They do this for global players from, among others, the semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, medical industry, machine construction and mechanical components.
The activities are divided as follows:
â€¢ Cleanroom Solutions
â€¢ Projects (development)
â€¢ Logistics Services
This group of companies employs more than 500 employees spread over 7 branches.
They also have a branch in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in America. Within the group they also have a specialized company in the field of plastics processing, cleaning and in the field of woodworking.
In more than 30 years, this company has conquered a position at the forefront of high-tech packaging. This great achievement is only possible thanks to the motivated commitment of all our professionals and teams in the fields of cleanrooms, product development, sales, production (wood processing, foam, plastics and metals), logistics and service departments.
Every day our employees are challenged to devise and produce solutions for leading and international customers in the high-end market segments of semiconductors, electronics, medical and optical technology, aerospace, mechanical engineering and mechanical components.
In short, this company has a lot to offer when it comes to personal development.
To view this company from the insite; please take a look at https://www.werktalent.com/vacatures/hier-kun-je-werken/hq-pack
Wat gebeurt er na jouw sollicitatie? Uitgaande van een volledig positief traject zijn dit de stappen die je mag verwachten.
Binnen 1 werkdag ontvang je een reactie
Kennismaking op onze vestiging of digitaal
Voorstellen bij opdrachtgever
Kennismaking bij opdrachtgever
Contract tekenen bij WerkTalent en aan de slag!