Dit ga je doen
This is what you will do
You will be working at a large company in Zoetermeer where different types of meat products are produced that the whole of the Netherlands eats on their sandwich every morning. You can think of grill sausage, minced meat, filet american and much more! This organization has been active in the food industry for years and is a regular supplier of various supermarket chains throughout the Netherlands such as Jumbo, Lidl and Plus.
Within this company there is no slaughtering! The slaughtered meat within the production area is only processed into a final product that ends up in the supermarkets. This means you will be working in an environment where hygiene (NVWA and BRC) is very important!
As a Production Employee you will work together with your colleagues to produce various meat products according to the planning. The following tasks belong to your function:
- Packaging of meat products;
- Keeping track of the production process and assisting where necessary;
- Reading production receipts and planning;
- Checking articles for correct labels and shelf life;
- Producing according to the planning;
- Supplying machines;
You will be working in a day shift from Monday to Friday. The working hours may vary due to the supermarket orders. In any case, you will start at 06:00 or 07:00 in the morning and end your day between 15:00 and 17:00. After this you can enjoy the weekend and you are free!
Dit krijg je
As a production worker at this organization, our client believes that you should be well rewarded for your efforts! Because of this, they would like to offer you the following:
- A gross hourly wage starting at â‚¬11.50 per hour;
- The opportunity to grow as a machine or process operator with internal training or to follow other courses;
- Several perks, such as a year-end bonus and 131% overtime pay for overtime worked before 06:00 in the morning or after 18:00 in the evening;
- Cold surcharge of â‚¬0.07 or â‚¬0.09 per hour;
- A well-regulated pension scheme;
- The possibility to work full time in a day shift;
- Company clothing and work shoes of the company;
- Travel allowance of â‚¬0,12 cents per km.
Dit ben je
This is who you are
Do you have no experience in manufacturing, but would like to work full time? Then this organization is definitely open to your application!
- Living in the area of Rotterdam, Den Haag, Zoetermeer, Leiden, Waddinxveen, Capelle aan den IJssel, Alphen aan den Rijn or Woerden;
- Willing to work in a multicultural team;
- Willing to work fulltime and work overtime when there are rush orders;
- You speak the English or Dutch language;
- Able to perform work at a fast pace;
- You can be present every morning at 06:00 or 07:00.
Hier ga je werken
This is where you will work
Our client is a major player in the food industry. They produce different kinds of meat products from grill sausage to filet american and these are delivered to several large supermarket chains throughout the Netherlands.
As a new colleague you will be working in a pleasant and multicultural team of about 200 colleagues who, just like you, put their best foot forward every day and are eager to help each other. Within the team, mainly English and Dutch is spoken.
Furthermore, the company is very happy with their employees and they show this with various extras. You can think of team trips, coupon vouchers for free food in the canteen during your first week and training opportunities that do not have to be linked to your job but to your future plans.
If you would like to work in a different department or learn new skills, just tell your supervisor and they will help you find a new challenge within the company! Your opinion is very important!
Did you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Then we look forward to receiving your application! We from WerkTalent do the first recruitment interviews and therefore we like to invite you at our office in Zevenhuizen for an introductory interview with a cup of coffee or tea.
Do you have questions about the company or the vacancy? Please feel free to contact us. I can be reached at 06 - 13 35 94 59 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our step-by-step plan to help you find your ideal job:
Step 1: Initial interview with coffee or tea at WerkTalent.
Step 2: In case of a positive interview we present your profile to our client.
Step 3: Introductory interview with our client.
Step 4: Possibly a second interview or a day of practical training.
Step 5: We congratulate you with your new job!