Dit ga je doen
What will you be doing?
A cleanroom is a clean working environment and is designed to limit or exclude contamination in the production process. As a cleanroom employee you will work in the position of an assembly technician or assembly employee. Other activities of a Cleanroom employee may include cleaning and packaging parts.
Various products are made in a Cleanroom and is used to manufacture products, such as semiconductors for telephones, computers or space travel. Medicines are also often made in a cleanroom. In addition, this space can be used to perform measurements or tests with certain products. A Cleanroom employee carries out checks, assembles products and reads technical drawings.
You will work in 2 shifts every week:
- Monday till Friday from 5:45 am till 2:45 pm
- the other week from monday till friday from 3:15 pm till 12:15 am
Furthermore, your tasks will include:
- Working according to the rules and procedures of the Cleanroom
- Cleaning and packing of various products and/ or parts of products
- Assembling products
- Keeping the workplace clean
- Notice and report deviations
Dit krijg je
What we offer you:
When you will start at this company, we offer you the following:
- A fulltime (voltijd) job with the prospect of a permanent contract (Vast contract)
- A gross hourly salary of â‚¬ 14,02 including 18% shift allowance (Ploegentoeslag)
- Travel allowance starting at 10km one way (Reiskostenvergoeding)
- When you start, you will receive extensive training on location (Interne opleiding)
- A pleasant working atmosphere in an international and young team
- An independent role within a growing organization
Dit ben je
Who are you?
It helps if you already have some experience as an Assembly Worker or Production and have some technical insight.
Besides this, we expect the following from you:
- You have an affinity with technology
- You can read technical drawings (technische tekeningen) and work on the basis of work instructions
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts
- You speak and understand the English language
- Live preferably in the area of Eindhoven, Helmond, Veldhoven, Veghel or Valkenswaard
Hier ga je werken
About this company:
You will be part of HQ Pack, a fast-growing organization where you will discover an informal atmosphere and short lines of communication. HQ Pack belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce, and manage the logistical flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. For example, fragile and expensive parts will be protected during transport. HQ Pack does not only develop customer specific packaging materials, but they also take care of the entire process. Their field lies within the semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, medical industry, machine construction and mechanical components.
HQ Pack ensures that reusable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to a new condition. They are doing that from the service center in Eindhoven. Their group of companies employs more than 500 employees spread over 7 branches, in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in America. Within the group they also have a specialized company in the field of plastics processing, cleaning and in the field of woodworking.
Take also a look at our insite page for HQ Pack.
Are you interested?
Apply right away, maybe you will be working in this great company next week! If you have any questions, you can contact us. What can you expect next?
- Introduction with us to discuss this vacancy and the company
- We will introduce you to the company
- If there is a positive match, you will have a meeting with the company
- Possibly a second interview
- Start working as a Assembly Cleanroom in 2-shifts!
During this entire process we guide you with everything and you can always contact us. Click below or call our Eindhoven office on 040-303 0987. You can also reach me via Whatsapp on 06-30099526! It's easier if we can see your resume. So if you have any questions, please send me your cv first via the 'Send e-mail' below this page.
I like to hear from you!