Dit ga je doen
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the correct delivery of temporary housing and the associated facilities.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Assembling different units.
- Carrying out maintenance work on temporary facilities.
- Installing various utilities.
- Setting up temporary housing.
- If necessary, cleaning and sanitizing the units.
Dit krijg je
- A salary of at least â‚¬2,500 gross per month depending on knowledge and experience
- Our employment conditions are in line with the market and in accordance with the collective labor agreement for the Metalworking Company.
- Travel allowance, holiday pay, overtime pay, training opportunities, bicycle plan, fitness plan, and more.
- 25 vacation days
- 8.33% holiday pay
Dit ben je
- You are in possession of a driving license B.
- Flexibility, drive, independence and customer friendliness are your strengths.
- You are structured and can work solution-oriented, and you have a strong sense of responsibility.
- You do not have a 9-5 mentality and are willing to spend the night on location if necessary.
- You speak at least one of the following languages: Dutch, German or English.
Hier ga je werken
At our company in Sittard we are proud of our specialization in the sale, rental and service of machines and equipment. With a history of more than 120 years, we have managed to distinguish ourselves in the market in a unique way. During this period we have become one of the most influential players in our industry, not only in the Netherlands, but worldwide.
Our activities span various sectors, and we serve customers in construction, industry, the garden and park world, events and other diverse industries. What sets us apart is not only our experience, but also our commitment to providing high-quality products and services that meet the needs of our customers.
We are all about creating value for our customers and partners. Our involvement in projects and our commitment to innovation and service are at the heart of everything we do. If you are looking for an organization that will support your professional development and where you will have the opportunity to be part of a leading player in the sector, then you have come to the right place. We welcome motivated and talented individuals who want to contribute to our continued success story.
Would you also like to work in a company where you carry out various activities and where you can think along? Then apply now as an Assembly worker! WerkTalent will then contact you to discuss your application. What can you expect next?
- Introduction over a cup of coffee to discuss the vacancy and your wishes
- Is there a match? We will then submit your profile to the client
- If the client is also enthusiastic, you go there for an interview
- Possibly a second meeting to discuss the employment conditions
- Getting started as an All-round Unit Builder *confetti*
If you have any questions, you can always contact Perry Hendriks, Account Manager at WerkTalent on 040 303 09 80 or 06 â€“ 13 63 60 82.
Wat gebeurt er na jouw sollicitatie? Uitgaande van een volledig positief traject zijn dit de stappen die je mag verwachten.
Binnen 1 werkdag ontvang je een reactie
Kennismaking op onze vestiging of digitaal
Voorstellen bij opdrachtgever
Kennismaking bij opdrachtgever
Contract tekenen bij WerkTalent en aan de slag!