Dit ga je doen
In this role, your working days will look like this:
From monday to friday in 2 shifts: 06:00 - 15:00 / 15:00 - 00:00. A cleanroom is a very clean, sterile working environment: designed to limit or if possible exclude contamination from the product process or from the research that takes place in that environment. The pollution can consist of dust or fibres, micro-organisms present in the air, fine dust or chemical vapours. The production of pharmaceutical drugs and microelectronics, but also, for example, the cultivation of bacterial cultures in petri dishes, all require a cleanroom environment to varying degrees.
In this position you work in a production environment / car wash. Of course you also check the products. In addition, your daily work as a Cleanroom Process Operator consists of:
- Cleaning high-tech (technical parts) parts according to instructions and protocols
- Carrying out assembly and cleaning work
- Carrying out quality measurements
- Working on the basis of instructions and drawings (Powerpoint)
Dit krijg je
In addition to work within a pleasant and experienced team in a modern working environment, where you can gain a lot of technical knowledge and experience, we offer the following:
- A Fulltime job with a gross start salary of appr. â‚¬2500 - â‚¬2600 gross per month
- A travel allowance (if more than 10 km one way/ Reiskostenvergoeding)
- Any overtime allowance for working on Saturdays/ Sundays (if needed and if you want of course/ Overwerktoeslag)
- Learn a lot in your position and therefore make steps up (Interne opleiding)
- We offer long term work with a view to a contract for an indefinite period of time (Vast contract)
Dit ben je
To be successful in this position, you preferably already have some technical insight / technical experience in a Cleanroom or any other production environment.
In addition, we ask the following of you:
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- You recognize yourself in the following keywords: positive, stress resistant, responsible, involved, a team player, overview, helpful, quality, accurate and safety first
- Good understanding of the English language because all safety instructions, work instructions and social talk is in English
- You work structured and independently
- You are able to read technical drawings and work according to work instructions
- Living in the area of Eindhoven, Helmond, Veldhoven, Veghel or Valkenswaard
Hier ga je werken
This company in Eindhoven belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce and manage the logistics flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very vulnerable, valuable parts are given the protection they need during transport all over the world. The strength lies in the total solution. They not only develop customer-specific packaging materials, but also take care of the entire process.
From the service center in Eindhoven, they ensure that reusable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition anywhere in the world. They do this for global players from, among others, the semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, medical industry, machine construction and mechanical components.
The activities are broken down as follows:
- Cleanroom Solutions
- Projects (development)
- Logistics Services
More than 500 employees work at this group of companies spread over 7 locations. The head office of this company is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, have a branch in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in America. Within the group they also have a specialized company in the field of plastic processing, cleaning and in the field of woodworking.
This company employs approximately 500 employees spread over 7 branches in the Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore and the US. This allows us to offer our services 24/7 worldwide.
In more than 30 years, this company has conquered a position at the top in the field of high-tech packaging. This great achievement is only possible thanks to the motivated efforts of all the professionals and teams in the fields of cleanrooms, product development, sales, production (wood processing, foam, plastics and metals), logistics and service departments.
Every day, employees are challenged to devise and produce solutions for leading and international customers in the high-end market segments of semi-conductors, electronics, medical and optical technology, aerospace, mechanical engineering and mechanical components.
To view this company from the insite; please take a look at https://www.werktalent.com/vacatures/hier-kun-je-werken/hq-pack
This company has placed the search for a Technical Production Employee in the hands of WerkTalent Eindhoven. The first interview will therefore be with us from WerkTalent. During this intake interview, we will discuss your wishes, ambitions and of course the position and organization. If the outcome is positive, we will introduce you to this company, schedule the interviews for you and guide you through the entire procedure.Do you feel the love for high tech technology and production work and are you open for a long term challenge in a stable company? Click below or call our Eindhoven office on 040-303 0987. You can also reach me via WhatsApp on 06-13636082!
In case you have any questions, please click the 'Send e-mail' button below this page.
I look forward to your interest and will contact you a.s.a.p. for an interview on short notice!
met ons op
Heb je vragen?