Dit ga je doen
In this position as Tech Repair/ Assembly Technician you work in a production environment.
Of course you also check the products. In addition, your daily activities are:
- Assembly of, among other things, packaging of high tech (technical parts) parts according to instructions and protocols, like large plastic and wooden boxes
- Carrying out assembly and cleaning activities
- Performing quality measurements
- Working on the basis of instructions and drawings (Powerpoint)
Your working hours will be from Monday to Friday from appr. 7h30 - 16h30 (7:30am - 4:30pm).
Dit krijg je
In addition to work in an international, friendly and young team in a super modern environment where you can gain a lot of technical knowledge and experience, we offer the following:
- Salary between â‚¬ 2.200 - â‚¬ 2.250 gross per month
- Travel allowance (if more than 10 km) (Reiskostenvergoeding)
- Growth in your position and personal development
- We offer a Fulltime job with the prospect of a contract for an indefinite period (Vast contract)
- A great position in a small team of 3-5 colleagues within a great company and in day shifts
Dit ben je
To become successful in this position, we require the following:
- Good command of the English language
- You work in a structured and independent manner
- You are handy with using handtools
- You are able to read technical drawings and work on the basis of work instructions
- Live in the region Eindhoven, Helmond, Veldhoven, Veghel or Valkenswaard
Hier ga je werken
This company in Eindhoven is one of the world's top high-tech packaging and tooling companies. They develop, clean, produce and manage the logistical flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, expensive parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world. The strength lies in the total solution. They not only develop customer-specific packaging materials, but also take care of the entire process.
From the service center in Eindhoven, they ensure that reusable packaging is collected, cleaned and repaired to new condition anywhere in the world. They do this for global players from, among others, the semiconductor, electronics, aerospace, medical industry, machine construction and mechanical components.
The activities are divided as follows:
â€¢ Cleanroom Solutions;
â€¢ Projects (development);
â€¢ Logistics Services.
This group of companies employs more than 500 employees spread over 7 branches. The headquarters of this company is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In addition, they have a branch in Malaysia, Singapore and two branches in America. Within the group they also have a specialized company in the field of plastics processing, cleaning and in the field of woodworking.
About 500 employees work at this company, spread over 7 branches in the Netherlands, Malaysia, Singapore and the US. This allows them to offer our services 24/7 worldwide.
In more than 30 years, this company has conquered a position at the forefront of high-tech packaging. This great achievement is only possible thanks to the motivated commitment of all the professionals and teams in the fields of cleanrooms, product development, sales, production (wood processing, foam, plastics and metals), logistics and service departments.
Every day, employees are challenged to devise and produce solutions for leading and international customers in the high-end market segments of semiconductors, electronics, medical and optical technology, aerospace, machine building and mechanical components.
In short, this company has a lot to offer when it comes to personal development.
To view this company from the insite; please take a look at https://www.werktalent.com/vacatures/hier-kun-je-werken/hq-pack
This company has placed the search for a full-time Tech Repair Employee in the hands of WerkTalent Eindhoven. The first meeting will therefore be with us from WerkTalent. During this intake interview, we discuss your wishes, ambitions and of course the position and organization. If the outcome is positive, we will introduce you to this company, schedule the meetings for you and guide you through the entire procedure.
Are you reading this and looking for a steady job and do you think 'Hey, I am looking forward to that!'?
Click below or call our Eindhoven office on 040-303 0987. You can also reach me via WhatsApp on 06-300 99 526!
It's easier to talk if we can see your resume. So if you have any questions, please also send me your CV first via the 'Send e-mail' button at the top right.
I like to hear from you!