Dit ga je doen
As a warehouse employee/ Order Picker/Orderpicker EPT, you are responsible for loading and unloading pallets of fruit and vegetables in the warehouse using an EPT. Truck drivers load at the dock and you ensure that the papers are correct, everything is neatly unloaded and ends up at the intended place. How do you do that? By means of a personal scanner that you receive at the start of your working day. By reading on the scanner you know exactly where which pallet should be placed. Of course you also ensure a safe and clean workplace.
Core tasks are:
- Loading and unloading
- Scan and check documents
- Place pallets in the appropriate compartments
- Connect with drivers
- Responsible for stock management
- Checklists volgen
You will work in a 2-shift system. In the week of the morning shift you work from Monday to Saturday between 08:00 and 17:00. In the week of the afternoon shift you work from 12:00 to approximately 21:00.
On Saturdays you work from 08:00 to 16:00.
Dit krijg je
You can expect the following from this employer:
- A gross salary of â‚¬13.27 gross per hour
- Surcharges after 19:00 of 25%
- Every 2 weeks and free fruit and vegetable box
- Free access to the internal gym including instructor
- A Fulltime job with a view to a contract for an indefinite period of time
- The opportunity to earn a vast contract
Dit ben je
In order to succeed with this employer, we expect the following:
- You have experience in working with an EPT, a certificate is an advantage
- Working on Saturdays is no problem for you
- You speak Dutch and/or English
- You are flexible in hours and work
- You live in the vicinity of Eindhoven, Tilburg or Helmond
Hier ga je werken
This company is a dedicated and Brabant production company based in Eindhoven. With 50,000 mÂ² of floor space, they can package, market and transport any amount of fresh products. Here is a pleasant working atmosphere, good working conditions and they see you above all as a person!
Do you see yourself working at this great company? Please contact me or my colleagues on 06-13636082 / 040-3030980 or apply via the button. We will then contact you as soon as possible. Don't forget to add your resume!